Thursday, December 8, 2011

Women: If you're out on a date with a guy and he doesn't open doors for you, is that a deal breaker?

Would you mention it to him?


Or does it not matter to you either way?


And if you're currently dating someone, do they open doors for you?








Men: Do you open doors for your dates (Wife? Girlfriend(s)?) How about random women?|||If I feel like it.....nothing more, nothing less.


Fortunately I almost always feel like it.





However, if perchance I didn't feel like it...or simply forget/wasn't paying attention, I don't think I would be too appreciative of her making a big deal of it. Smacks of entitlement.





I view chivalry much like I view flowers and such...they have much greater meaning and value if they are given freely and willingly as opposed to out of a sense of obligation.|||Kind of. I mean like if he doesn't possess any chivalrous qualities. If he is a complete jerk then that is a deal breaker. I need a gentleman, opening my car door or holding out my seat for me is a nice gesture.














That gets you more brownie points than not doing it at all. I appreciate it.|||I would say something to him. I mean, what the hell kind of man waits for a woman to open a door OR will open a door but let it close if she's walking behind him?





It'd be rude and I'd assume he's going to do other things that will eventually add to my upsetness.|||not a deal breaker. I just know he probably doesn't think like that- and he may not have the best of manners.





I wont mention it- necessarily. But for those who do do it, I find it impressive.|||I always open doors for women. That's how I was raised. I have noticed lately that everyone is holding doors open for everyone where I'm from and that's a refreshing surprise.|||Yeah, I do it all the time. I thought you suppose to do stuff like that. Well, I met couple of women, who can't stand a man walking them to their car. Weird.|||My husband did when we were boyfriend and girlfriend, now that the ring is on it doesn't happen very often if ever|||No, but it would turn me off. I might say something jokingly to avoid any awkwardness and get my point across at the same time.|||I open doors even for random women





LoL its just a habit


My father always taught me to do that|||Yes, it shows that he has no class and no respect for women.|||No, I would just make him open it. And if he didn't that woulds be the last date for him.|||I don't open doors for anyone.|||no


it does not bother me

No comments:

Post a Comment