Monday, December 12, 2011

My favorite NFL Team isn't playing this week, "open date", whats the best NFL Game to watch this weekend?

what game will be the most exciting to watch?|||According to the poll at http://www.nfl.com


73% Of people will be watching Dallas vs. Patriots


11% will be watching Redskins vs. Breen Bay


3% will be watching Texas vs. Jaguars


and 9% will be watching Raiders vs. Chargers.





So i'm gonna go with the flow and say that Dallas vs. Patriots will be the best game to watch!|||Patriots vs Cowboys|||No brainer....New England and Dallas|||You could get earn some points with your girlfriend/wife if she doesn't follow sports, just say I'm taking a Sunday off from football. She'll think you're putting aside watching your team to be with her, if she doesn't know about the bye-week.


Other than that Pats vs Cowboys, and I'd be interested in Packers vs Redskins also.|||Raiders and then the NE game|||I'm gonna go with the Dallas/New England game. Honestly, if the significant other is in the house and they don't watch football, I would give you the same advice as the guy above me. Take the day off of sports and go out and spend time with them. *thinks to himself....thank God my woman loves the Packers*|||When we are down to 3 undefeated and 2 of them are playing each other, that game takes on additional importance. The Patriots and Cowboys ought to be playing hard to keep their unbeaten streaks alive. Green Bay and Washington also ought to be an interesting game. Although not my personal favorites, I find Pittsburgh and Green Bay fun to watch as long as they don't totally overmatch their opponents.|||yeah, it SUX that my COLTS aren't playin', but of course, Option #2 is the Patriots/Cowboys game. I'm not a fan of either team, but I'm goin' with the Patriots.|||The best game is going to be Washington at Green Bay. Two teams with great defenses playing at Lambeau Field.





The Patriots are going to slaughter the Cowboys. If you hate Dallas, it might be the best game to watch, but if they beat the Bills on sheer luck, they won't be able to stop the Patriots.

No comments:

Post a Comment