Thursday, December 15, 2011

When is the official opening date for pottermore?

I don't want estimates and I know it's in October, but does anybody know the specific date pottermore opens to the public?|||I think on Halloween, because thats when Harry's mother sacrificed herself for her son, and thus the whole story started. But that's just my prediction.|||I doubt it's opening on October the 1st, because everyone gets their emails by the 30th September. I was a day/clue number 6 person and so was my sister and neither of us have our Pottermore acceptance letters. I agree I think it might be October 31st. It make sense, because that's the story!

Report Abuse


|||On the website it only says it will be open to all in October, and that registration starts shortly. I'm signed up for early access/ beta but I haven't even gotten my email yet. According to a few stats there are hardly half of the beta testers on site, so I kind of doubt it will be October 1st. I would guess early/mid October, but I could be wrong!|||I think its the 1st of October??

No comments:

Post a Comment