Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is it true that European men are more open to interracial dating?

I'm a 24 year old African American woman and I keep hearing how European men are more open to dating black women than white American men. I just wanted to know if this is true or not? Here in American most white men don't find black women attractive and wouldnt ever date/marry a black woman. I have heard a lot of positive things about European men from black women who have dated/ or married European men. I'm totally open to interracial dating.|||I can't speak for all white European men but I find black women attractive. Interracial dating is common. I don't understand what the big deal is in the United States.|||Yes, it's true their are higher percentages of those couples, especially in England compared to America. I've traveled there 3 times and have seen a lot of black British women especially of Caribbean descent with white British men there, it's definitely a different society %26amp; racial history in Europe(especially in England).





ex. Iman %26amp; David Bowie, Naomie Campbell %26amp; her Russian Billioanaire boyfriend, Diana Ross's last 2 ex-Husbands out of 3 ex-husbands were white European men(the second ex-husband, she had her daughter actress Tracee Ellis Ross for, her was a french billionaire who she had 2 sons for), Donna Summer's husband is White European(Italian) %26amp; she had twin daughters with him, Tina Turners boyfriend is white European and the list goes on and on. there also some famous people that are a product of those unions, some examples are: Thandie Newton(black african mother/white British father), Chloe Mortaud(african american mother/white french father), Bob Marley(black Caribbean mother/ white European father born in he Caribbean though), Tracee Ellis Ross(African American mother-Diana Ross/White European father), Leila Arceiri(african american mother/White Italian father), Naomie leonir(black african mother/white french father)|||I'm definitely not a black woman, but I am a European man (from the UK).





Interracial dating is barely commented on in most places in the UK. My best friend dates someone who's bi-racial, I share an apartment with someone who's bi-racial and know plenty of interracial couples.|||I live in London and you usually see white women with black man (especially big women) but it's very rare to see a white man with a black woman

No comments:

Post a Comment