Thursday, December 8, 2011

Where do I meet guys that are in their 20's who are open to date plus size women?

I feel like I am fighting a losing battle.





At college, they just seem to flock to the thinner ones. I don't think I am horribly picky, but a nice guy, who is educated and cute/that I get along is someone I would like to get to know.





Until I lose the weight, I feel like it is an uphill climb.|||there are chubby chasers and they like them big.........the bigger the better.....you are just not putting your self out there to be found.|||Sweety, unfortunately, you're a size that is viewed as unhealthy, stupid, and lazy which is not always true. It's going to be harder to find a partner than your thinner counterparts and even then sometimes they just want to take advantage of you. I suggest try looking up places where they host plus-sized clubs or plus-sized themed nights. Also, take advantage of online dating personals. But keep looking, eventually you'll find someone. Good luck!|||I know it seems difficult now but there are guys who will love your curves everywhere, its just that most are to afraid to admit it because of the social stigma. You should look up bbw groups in your area and see if they have events thats the best bet, or wait it out, eventually the rite guy comes along when you aren't looking or least expect it.





p.s. If you are trying to lose weight for your self, then great and good luck to you. But if it is only to appeal to more dudes its a waste of time. If a guy doesn't like you for who you are now, they definitely aren't worth the heartache of changing yourself unless you want the change. hope everything works out well for you!|||In 1979, a woman named Carole Shaw noticed the same thing that you are, namely larger women wee not getting a fair shake in society. She created a magazine, and therefore a movement. Big Beautiful Woman. Here are some helpful sites. My best friend is large like me and she has had good success with meeting individuals over the Internet who valued and respected her for who she is, not her body type.Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment