Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's a good idea for a personal, but fun and open ended date?

For a date with my girlfriend, I was thinking that we could cook something. We could just open a cookbook, pick a fun recipe, go buy the ingredients, and then cook it at her house. I think's it great because it's interesting, we'll have fun, and I get to meet her family. But, are there any other ideas? I don't want to do a simple movie or something. I like things outside of the box.|||that's a good idea, but what if you take it a step further, cook something light grab a nice bottle of wine (if you're old enough), pack up the food and go on a picnic. summer is starting, and you could go to a park, set up a blanket and have a great time eating the food you two cooked together and enjoying the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment