Monday, December 12, 2011

Ladies, is it offensive to open a car door for a date these days?

Or did I just happen to be on a date with a girl that was ultra independent?|||No it means your super sweet. It's cute.|||i think its sweet|||She got mad because you opened her car door?! She was retarded...|||no thats a sweet thing to do =)|||You just happened to be with a girl that was ultra independent. I LOVE it when a guy opens doors for me. Which hardly ever happens now.|||Is it not offensive. It is a nice thing to do. Just like holding open doors.


Most girls like it when a guy does that, but that doesn't mean all.|||No thats sweet.|||i am a very independent person, but i still think that it is very sweet.|||you must have gone out with a femi-nazi. they are a scary bunch|||I would think she should have been flattered. BTW SLC Punk is a great movie.|||no it's just a sweet gesture|||That's a really nice thing to do. I'm always flattered when a guy opens a door for me. She could have just been irritable.|||No! My boyfriend earns major points for that. I'm a feminist and it took a while for me to get used to, but it shows that you care, are trying, and want to treat her better than others have in the past.





Trust me, it'll earn you some points in the future!|||yah, if your car is new! LOL|||I think it's a sweet gesture, but some girls think it's rude. They take it to mean that you think they can't open the door on their own. If she opens her own car door don't fight it. If she doesn't get out when you do then she wants you to get the door for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment