Thursday, December 15, 2011

If the mayonnaise is not open yet but the esp. date has passed for one year, what can happen?

Mayonnaise isnt that expensive... just buy some more and throw the old one away and escape the chance of food poisioning or worse.|||the expiration date is there for a reason. the manufacturers "guarantee" freshness of the product during that time.





I don't eat/use food that has expired, okay expired very long. :)|||If you plan to open it, buy a gun first. It may attack.





Otherwise, just toss it.|||with some products the expiration date is sort of iffy. there is usually an 800 number on most products and you could call them and ask them what thier opinion is. I personally would NOT eat it.|||Well I don't know who said mayo isn't that expensive where I live it's very expensive %26amp; hardly ever on sale anymore.





I wouldn't eat it either - be careful what you purchase -

No comments:

Post a Comment