Thursday, December 15, 2011

Warhammer Online Open Beta date?

Has a date been set for the open beta yet?|||Since Guild beta started a week+ ago, it should be a month, or thereabouts, of that part of beta.


Open beta should follow for a month.


Head-start program follows that for a week which leads up to current release date. My idea for the open beta would have to be around mid-August even early August, if they get their stuff together.





Again, being as they have pushed it back already twice and have been saying "If we're satisfied" with the guild part of beta, these are very loose speculations on my part.





Having cut like half of their content to make release, I would assume this might be the more accurate timetable as it would be more unlikely of yet ANOTHER push back of the release date.





I know I didn't give an exact date, but not too many people know at this point. I got my CE preordered and all I think any of us want to do is at least beta...





You only get in head-start, by the way, with a preorder of the CE. Everyone else has to wait til release to play.|||There will be an open beta but now we can't know the date.





Who bought the preorder to the collector edition will do this open beta, then the last 2 weeks from the release all can try the beta|||I doubt they will have an open beta. They are currently in a closed beta however.

No comments:

Post a Comment