Thursday, December 15, 2011

Should a guy open the car door for his date?

I'm 16, this is my first date where I am picking the girl up, and I am wondering if I should hold the door open or not, her dad is most likely going to be watching us leave. Should I?|||Answer THIS question, and you will have YOUR answer: If YOU were the lady, would YOU like it if someone showed you such courtesies and treated YOU like a princess?








Have a polite day.|||it depends on the girl. Most girls I assume would like however, even being a "girly girl," I don't. I guess for me living w/2 younger brothers -- I got used to doing everything w/o guys help and feels very weird to sit and wait for the guy to come around and open the door for me. When i can very easily do it myself.... I just feel it's pointless. that being said i live alone, if i am dating someone and there is something done that *I CANT DO MYSELF* he better be more than willing to come help. ****ON THE 1st DATE DEF***|||yes. you should hold it open upon entrance of the car, and walk around to her side of the car upon arrival to let her out. and ALWAYS offer your hand for assistance, esp. if you have a higher truck or a lower car.





most girls don't expect this gesture though. this is not your fault. if she opens her own door, make sure to get the next one.|||Of course you open the door for the girl....if you are 16, you should be doing this anyway....for all doors....not only car doors. Maybe take a trip to a bookstore and go to the section where the etiquette books are....flip through one....better still, buy one..|||For sure! Chivalry is not dead and is appreciated by classy women.|||yes


all doors not just the car.|||DEFINITELY!! girls love when you do that and its a nice gesture|||My husband had such good manners. That is what made him special to me at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment