Thursday, December 15, 2011

Does anybody know the official opening date of the new Harry Potter park at Islands of Adventure?

The only thing I've heard or seen is spring 2010, but I'm trying to plan a vacation down there and I want to make sure it's going to be open when I go. I was planning for mid June but you never know if things will be pushed back.|||That's the only thing that has been announced. Unfortunately, Universal does have a long history of pushing back their opening dates, so just keep checking! There' s a lot of interest in excitement in this, and there will be a lot of seriously disappointed people if they miss their deadline - but that's never stopped them before when they have opened things late! I would imagine that they are going to try their best to get it open for the summer crowds, so I would hope you will get to see it. But with Universal, you just never know until it happens.|||My guess is Spring Break. That's the first NATIONAL crowd, plus the UK has spring break at the same time, so the park is going to attract them. It's going to be spring break. I to am going in early June, and highly anticipate visiting the parks, despite the fact that I am NOT a fan of the books or films.|||There is no official date yet, Its very frustrating but you will definitly hear it all over the media. You do stand a pretty decent chance of it opening by Memorial Day Weekend.|||No date yet,I'm planning to wait until next yr to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment