Thursday, December 15, 2011

When will the Wizarding World of Harry Potter open?

I know it says spring 2010 but, do you think it will be open on March 10-15th? I'm really looking forward to it and need to book my vacation according to it. Any one got some inside information on the real opening date?





Thanks!|||hey, i'm just like you too. i wanna go there for my birthday in may! i saw on the news a few days ago they said it would be open in april. they didn't say a specific day though. but deffinately not before april. hope i helped :)





i don't see why it's nessasary to give me a thumbs down for telling you what actual people from the park said.......|||They haven't released an official date, but it was announced back in November that it would be no later that June 30, 2010. However, they plan for it to be much earlier than that. If you check www.mugglenet.com on a regular basis, they will announce the opening date as soon as it is released.|||I don't think Universal Studios has set an exact date for the Wizarding World to open yet. All they've said is "Spring 2010". But I cannot wait for it to open! I live about 2000 miles away, but I'm still gonna go this summer!|||I don't think any specific date has been decided for the park opening.|||It will most likely be opening towards the end of May or in very early June.|||March 10-15 is still winter|||Hmmm, i don't think it will be open by that time. It will probably open early June or end of May... my guess...|||omgsh it looks AMAZING! it opens in spring i heard|||NEVER

No comments:

Post a Comment