Monday, December 12, 2011

When do I tell a guy who wants to date me that I had open heart surgery?

I had surgery and I try to keep it to myself. When is a good time to tell a boyfriend? What if he sees the scar before I tell him?|||When be breaks it.|||just tell him. my boyfriend has had multiple heart surgeries because of a conditon he has, if anything it made me love him more because i wanted to take care of him and give him a good life in case anything happened|||trust me, you're being too self-conscious|||Bring it up casually on your first date - almost like it was a spur of the moment type thing - like it was something to keep the conversation going. "Hey, Joe, have you ever had major surgery?" Likely answer - "No." "Well, I did once about 3 years ago - I had a problem with my heart and had to have open heart surgery. Man, was it every scary. Thankfully, I've been okay every since then."|||just tell him, he wont care its nbd, just tell him right away and say that you just wanted to tell him becuase you thought its something he should know, oh and not to tell anyone, he will understand

No comments:

Post a Comment