Monday, December 12, 2011

Fellow Ladies: Are you open minded enough to date a big heavyset guy?

I would date a fat guy. As long as him and his d*ck are twins. How about you?|||There's nothing openminded about dating someone you aren't attracted to.|||no...just no..





Im not shallow but...





I want a guy who knows how to take care of himself.|||I work out 5-6 days a week. I take care of my body, I feel like my mate should do the same.|||How big we talking over 500 pounds hell no you can call me shallow but come on now lol|||No. Most fat guys, the roll of fat goes over their d1cks...and what if they roll on top of you in the middle of the night ?|||Okay, date guys for their personality and looks are other "things" are bonuses. Look beyond the outside of people.|||is not about being open minded. i like to take care of myself and i want a guy that does the same. I'm not attracted to heavy set individuals.|||It depends. Maybe just a little too overweight, but they need to take care of themselves.|||since im small already, i think i wouldnt go too far with weight in a guy. im 5'4 and 115 lbs. so i think a guy who is over weight or more is not good for me, but if he was on the heavier side then i can deal, but when he's with me, he's gonna learn to get in shape. but just as long as he isnt over weight cuz it would really imbalance us, then i guess thats the max|||Chubby or thick... yes. Fat.... no. I'm only 5'1 105 lbs... its only so much I can take.|||To be honest, no. I take care of myself by working out and I watching what I eat, so I would like my guy to do the same. I don't mind if he's a little overweight, I mean he doesn't have to be fit or anything, but if he's really fat, then no I wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment