Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rejected after first date. Any way back? How to keep the door open?

I had a date with a girl from the internet, I felt like it was not going so well, and this was confirmed by a sms day after. She wished me good luck. I made a lot of mistakes and do not intend to try more.





I just want to leave th door open, demonstrate value, show respect. I am wondering if I should even reply the message, I feel like it will be "fair" as she was fair during our communication.





What do you think?|||The door is closed, but a quick reply thanking her and wishing her well won't harm. Learn from your mistakes (we all make them!) and keep trying!





Good luck!|||I know you know the answer to this one. But I will say it anyway. She said GOOD LUCK. that means she's not feeling it and to move on to the next girl. Now close the door quietly and go over and open another one. Maybe the next door will be the one that stays open. GOOD LUCK!|||You could sms her too saying that it was good to meet her. Then also wish her luck. Tell her if she changes her mind that she could contact you. Then.... leave it at that.|||No just forget about delete her phone number so if you have the urge to call her you wont. just forget it it sucks but she's not into you.|||I would wish her the same. There are more fish in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment