Monday, December 12, 2011

Would you go on a date with someone who was in an open relationship?

I like someone, who's told me he likes me and wants to go on a date with me, I do too, but I'm not sure how I feel about his "open relationship".





What would you do?|||nahhhhh, no way.





Find someone that wants to be with you, and no one else. That's the only person worth being with.





:-)|||No way. He is just a cheater with an excuse.|||If you are looking for more than just sex, then don't do it.|||No... I don't believe in all that crap!!!|||I would find out what is "OPEN' means ???|||No, it's just a huge waste of time.|||No way. don't do it. bad idea.|||That is a tough one. By open I am sure he means he has a girlfriend on hold.( Basically they are seeing other people)





If I were you I would think about how it is going to benefit you. Do you really feel his vibe? Does he sound like at any point he was being dishonest about something? If he does get back together with his girlfriend are you going to feel bad? Are you the type to cling to one person?





With guys in an open relationship I think you need to keep things a bit more casual. I just don't understand how if a guy or girl wants to date other people how they can't just break up with their current girlfriend! Just weigh in the facts, and how you feel. If you can handle the "what if's" or think you can, then by all means go for it! Just make sure you also date other people, so you won't get totally attatched to this guy.|||No sertantly not,you wanna be the centre of the relationship and you wanna have a fair relationship (open relationships/swinging arent fair relationships and cause problems|||i would go as friends


but nothing sexual


if you guys wanna get to know each other fine


you might have a connection


but keep in mind he might just want to go out so he can get you in bed


dont even kiss him|||um, you would be crazy if you did. Like someone with integrity. You will appreciate yourself more that way.|||I think you should try it, but be careful- he may be taking advantage of you. Have an open mind, but be on your guard.





It makes me mad when people get upset over open relationships: if you aren't officially going out, why does it matter if he's seeing someone else for the time being? Why does it matter if he plays the field?

No comments:

Post a Comment