Thursday, December 15, 2011

Could you be open minded enough to date a guy that?

likes to keep his legs shaved?





Or say, wore pantyhose,


Or maybe a kilt?





Any thoughts on shaved legs?





Personally I like shaved legs, because it feels more sensitive and well just a lot cleaner, but society has issues with it.





Anyway I would love to talk to any women/girls that like men with shaved legs, and I would love to field any questions on the subject, so feel free to E-mail me, or drop any thoughts.





I wonder are we all stuck in our stereotypes?|||You've come to the right place pal. A sensitive crossdresser, you're a feminists kind of man.





Zucchini, you must not be feminist. Check the other answers.|||I could deal with the kilt for sure...maybe the shaved legs, definitely not the panty hose because I hate to wear panty hose myself-why would a guy want to wear those horrid things?? But to be honest, none of those things REALLY bother me. They are not an indication of who someone is.|||Roadies shave their legs...it cuts down on weight and wind resistance.





http://www.competitorsocal.com/gear/why-�?/a>|||Lots of guys shave their legs ~ swimmers, bike riders, runners, etc. It's no biggie.





Half of Scotland wears kilts and I'd like to see anyone call them on it, lol.





As for pantyhose, hate 'em.





As for stereotypes, how you respond to them is up to you.





Some people feel safer inside the stereotype, some are willing to step outside the box. It's a choice.





Cheers :-)|||Mmmmm, men in kilts(very manly, it is). Of course I would(If I were available), many men have great legs.


All men should have the right to freely wear a skirt/kilt in public. hehe|||I tend to agree with Eve's Daughter and Thing, but.... I've got to admit, such a degree of self-love in a man is a turn-off for me... Of course he's got to be clean and decent, but not over-cultivated. That's just me.








P.S. Matthew: I'm a feminist and I don't find cross-dressers sexually attractive at all! My ex is 6 feet tall, broad-shouldered, and very masculine....|||shaved legs is not a big deal, i actually prefer shaved. people just like label that as gay|||I am dating a guy who shaves both his legs and his armpits. I hate body hair, so of course this is fine by me. I would also like to point out that swimmers often shave their body hair, but people don't generally accuse them of being unmanly.





Pantyhose are fine, but I prefer skirts to kilts. A guy who wears corsets, though, is even better.|||A kilt, I could handle. Pantyhose if the weather is really cold or he's going hunting or fishing where there's sand fleas and chiggers. Shaved legs is going a little too far.|||I get stereotyped as gay because of my tendency to wear short skirts, pantyhose, and high heels out and about as a man, but I find that to be by far the most comfortable way of dressing for me. It's simply who I am, and I get agitated when I can't go out in a skirt, hose, and heels for any extended time. While I can't speak for any women, I can tell you that in my experience I've received an overwhelmingly positive response from women, though the dating prospects were unfortunately quite limited. I got lucky with my wife being very accepting of my clothing preferences.|||My wife loves it when I shave my legs %26amp; I love it too. I've also dated girls that liked to dress me up as a girl %26amp; they always shaved my legs too. I think more guys should give it a try %26amp; see what it's like to shave their legs %26amp; then put on a pair of pantyhose, before they know it, they'll be wearing high heels %26amp; want to dress-up as a girl too.














jk|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment