Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i get my prom date to open up?

my prom is coming up and this really nice guy asked me and i told him yes but he is soo shy! i just dont want it to be awkward because i am kind of shy myself.. i have been trying to make conversation with him and he mainly just listens to me talk.. i dont really know what else to do because prom is coming up so soon! any ideas?|||tease him a little about being shy. d:


be like, "common cutie, talk to me!" and smile when you say it.


he'll know you want to hear what's on his mind.|||Open him up become close friends and start flirting. Sooner or later he will break out of his shell and flirt back. He asked you to prom so he must like you, but he just doesn't know what to do. Say things like


"shy guys are cute, but come on cutie, you'd be even more adorable if you talked to me"


or say


"it's great that your shy, but I want you to talk to me so I can no just how special you are."





stuff like that reassure and confront|||Just ask him to talk about himself. And make sure you let him know that he's not intruding on any of your time.





Also, once he opens up a little, talk about things you both like, and see if you can get him to argue against something, like maybe his taste in music or a certain movie. Nothing angry-arguing, just a friendly competition, and things will definetely be more fun. Throw in jokes too!





Lucky you! Hope you two have a great time at prom! ^o^|||next time your talking to him and your doing most of the talking say something like this"well enough about me, tell me some more about you". Also when ever he seems extra shy or just plain stiff, compliment him. This way he's reminded that your attracted towards him and will feel more comfortable and open up


HAVE FUN AT PROM|||I TOTALLY understand. I am in the same boat, a gorgeous, but oddly shy, guy asked me to prom too. It sounds like you are doing better than me, and actually talking to him. I have no idea what to say! However, i've been working on casual eye-contact, and smiling, this seems to be working. Today we had a short chat. You could also try having a medium size party or getting one of your friends to organise one, I always feel more confident at parties.|||Don't say anything about him being shy! It will make him even more shy.. This is a fact. Happened to me when I was so shy and people always said that while talking to me! Just ask him a couple of question about things he likes.. Be prepared to do most of the talking but he'll eventually open up. Ask him to go out somewhere before the prom. Out for a whole day where you will get to know each other better ....|||invite him to placeslike a theme park. a whole day with eachother and thilly rides will make him open up whether he want to or not.|||Have him take a few shots, hahah kidding;


just ask him about himself, make him laugh %26amp; your


hopefully with a group so maybe he will open


up if hes with his friends.|||Try asking him questions - this will open him up and you can learn things about him|||just talk about like family, or his favorite things to do and stuff.. this will spark up conversation..

No comments:

Post a Comment