Thursday, December 15, 2011

Are there any ethnicities which you prefer not to date? Or are you honestly open to all ethnicities?

As a 30 year old man, I am honestly open to all types, it really depends on the person, there are good %26amp; bad people of all ethnicities. Thanks|||i like people for who they are not what ethnicity they are. cause that doesn' t matter to me.|||Because I am quite tall, I probably wouldn't date someone from Eastern Asia as when I went over there, nearly everyone was smaller than me. I find Hispanic, Middle Eastern and Indian men quite attractive. I would also go out with someone black, so I guess you would say I'm open to all ethnicities as long as they are tall.|||I'm with Marrow(even though i'm pretty short at 5'4"). In fact there is a Hispanic guy that I keep on seeing at krogers who is very handsome. I've been wanting to talk to him but i'm really shy. In truth, I wouldn't date a white/Caucasians since they are disgusting inbred stupid hicks where I live(East Tenn"Appalachia".)|||Not any more. I used to not want to date Asians when I was a teenager but then I met this really amazing Asian guy at work who was smart and funny and really cute and we dated for almost a year. Now I judge people on their personalities instead.|||I HONESTLY only like Caucasians/Americans...I dunno why. I will date almost any guy as long as hes not fat as a pig. Personality is still #1 though!|||I don't have problems with people of other races, but I'm really attracted only by white men.|||It honestly doesn't make a differece to me as long as he is a nice guy that treats me with respect im great|||blacks and yellows and the brown lookin ones they're a bunch of brown lookin ones...|||no black or chinese looking, others r fine LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment