Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I change a last opened date on a flash drive?

This guy in my class gave me his flash drive to put a flier on it for an upcoming event at our school. The only problem is, I accidentally opened a folder on it. I don't want to seem like a snoop so how do I change the date on this file? I would just tell him, but what I discovered seems to be a personal journal entry. I refused to finish reading it, but he would never believe that.|||If you know the date it was before. Roll the clock back on your computer to that date and re-save the file or recreate the folder. Haven't tried it, but it is very possible it will work.





Best of luck,


GeekyGuys.com|||You'll need to write a program to do that, or an operating system that allows you direct hardware access (Windows 98 or earlier). Or just put the flier into that folder. "Oops - put it in the wrong place. Silly of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment