Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ladies, does your husband/boyfriend or date open the car door for you?

would you think it was corny at all? how would you feel about it?|||Yes he does. I think it's nice.|||nope lol but when we go out to eat he opens the doors foe me I love I think he is a gentlemen when he does it|||Yes:) It actually gave me the chills the first time he done it, it's so cute and just shows what a sweet and caring guy he truely is. You can't really go wrong by opening a door for someone.|||I wasn't raised that way, so it would be something I only saw in the movies. My date opened the door because he was trying to impress me, which I thought was a respectful thing to do........later that all stopped once we were married and he changed for the worse - much worse than not opening a car door for me.





So I would say, if its not something he would normally do for any lady and only for you, chances are he's trying to catch you and the gentleman personality will leave when he's sure he got you. If it's something he does for his mother and his sister, I'd say you have a better chance at having a man who respects women and would treat you like a queen in the long term. Watch how he treats his mother/sister. Then you'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment