Thursday, December 15, 2011

Which Political Mind Frame Is More Likely To Open The Door On A Date For The Girl?

A liberal?


B Independent?


C Conservative?





Which is more likely to have manners? And why?|||As an independent, I always hold the door for a lady. It has nothing to do with manners, I'm just checking out her can.|||Conservative, on both... I have only met a few Libs, with manners because they always attack any thing that they feel "Old Fashion" like values, and morales, Inds, want you to do it your-self, which it Ok,


So that brings me back to, Conservatives do have manners, they need work. No one group or party is perfect.|||Outside of the Southern region, I've only had doors opened for me by conservative males on dates. Maybe because I don't date any other men?





I think it has to do with how men are reared and much of this comes from how they observe men treating their mothers. JMO

No comments:

Post a Comment