Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can you recommend a nice Cafe/Restaurant to take a date to on Sunday Night, preferably open very late in NYC?

Looking for a nice place to spend Sunday night. I would like for a place to close late and have a cozy atmosphere, any ideas welcome. Preferably in Manhattan.|||Le Jumelle. The best kept secret in NYC! $18 prix fix menu, cozy down to earth atmosphere, great waitstaff. Interesting dishes you order right off the chalk board. Old fashioned French advertisement paintings on the wall. I still can't understand why there is not a line around the block each night. Can't remember how late they are open/serving food, but we've left there kinda late a few times. I like to sit at the bar with my girlfriend and eat tapas style, ordering bunch of appetizers and sharing... very romantic without coming off snobby or over the top. Last time I was there they had really good beef carpaccio. Grand Ave. Downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment